Monday 29 August 2011

My Pokemon team's black and white! (Updated)

My Pokemon team's black and white! (Updated) Video Clips.





Yes, yes! Finally bought both games and both teams have in mind. He decided to teams other than those I used in the emulator (use:..? As I have both and Serperior Samurott Traded For, of course, I do not have both rejection is not an appetizer, and since Pokemon Blue? Off I am in a two version.My two favorites in my favorite version, of course, I prefer to use Pokemon white to black, so he Zekrom cock, dick Pokemon White: .. Serperior: You Serperiormy favorite is the fifth generation Pokemon. I WAS it.I like to have. Why women? Why does it seem feminine, duh. : P Samurott: Samurott favorite.Again It is my second, I had it.Plus, there is a water type, and they all need this. Male, because it has a mustache crazy. : P Chandelure: It looks epic and is the best way to focus on the 5 th generation, IMO. Spirit and fire, dual-input is always helpful. Male, because my first Litwick always male. Eelektross: There was a link between the use of these in thisVersion or Galvantula but like Eelektross a little 'more, and since he has no weaknesses, I took it.Female because they are rare and this was the first race that I found. Krookodile: love, love, love this thing. I love reptiles and looking sweet. Soil and Dark.Once time, the double entry useful. It's feminine, because I want it to be. P Haxorus: My team will always be a dragon, no matter what. I like this a bit 'so I got better Hydreigon. I love this thing. Femalemore ...

Tags: Pokemon, Black, White, team, updated, Unova, Isshu

camping tent rentals

No comments:

Post a Comment