Saturday 23 July 2011

[Clip] Daiki kills Doraemon

[Clip] Daiki kills Doraemon Video Clips. Duration : 0.72 Mins.


PLEASE READ: I am for those who knew taro12mori, my account was suspended again when I switch to that account. I'm really sorry for the way in which the account was suspended. It seems that the KAT-TUN stuff lined up. As promised earlier I will be uploading video Daiki kills Doraemon as a starter for each account I have. The operation is going to republish, from Hey! Say! 7-Hey! Say! . Please make careful. I will do my best in reuploading almost everything, so pleasePatient. They are also required for all the videos you upload, if possible. For my subscribers and friends in the past my account please, if possible, add the account of a friend as well and, if interested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks!

Tags: hey!, say!, jump, best, daiki, kills, doraemon, hyakushiki

ice maker 4317943

No comments:

Post a Comment