Saturday 23 July 2011

Worlds smallest A123 VS. "Stronger" Jumpstart 12V

Worlds smallest A123 VS. "Stronger" Jumpstart 12V Tube. Duration : 4.80 Mins.


In this video, I finally decided to show how these powerful cells A123. During the test, when the starter for about 2-3sec races, the current reaches 230A. The GM Volt would use the same brand and the chemistry of these cells A123. I've never seen a smaller envelope, which I built like this .. even though I tried in stores or at www .. I think this is probably pushing the package more compact and powerful in the world ... You do not need to be logged as 10 or 15 fromHow many minutes "Booster" conected to the socket .... This can increase rapidly in less than 30 seconds .. to connect only time .. need to wait! For those who wonder about battery mix .. there is no problem .. their charging voltage 14.4 V (3.6V/cells) and this is the same voltage as the common voltage of the alternator charging. Their charge and discharge profile (curve graphic) one of the most similar, as ALS (lead) ... NiCd or NiMH batteries can not be ... may explode ... The A123 can notexplode .. only search: "Nail-A123 test" can be seen on youtube ... Are you sure the battery .. Non-toxic .. no fire ... In this voideo I'm not trying to sell them .. I repeat: I just want to show people that a new lithium battery to explode away from the last (Sony lithium-cobalt .. like on a laptop or cell phone ..) As for the battery SAFT, the Army is to be with them. I know this A123 perfectly, because I tried and I know each of their features. Just ask .. isa ...

Keywords: Doctorbass, A123, 12V, Killacycle, lifepo4, Battery, world, most, powerfull, GM, Volt, Jump, start, Jumpstart, Car, Boost, Booster, Dewalt, Tesla, test

coleman tent trailers kitchenaid blender pink kaska turkish ceramic tile - northwest series

No comments:

Post a Comment